How Can Tea Help To Make Your Life a lot better This Year?
Below are 10 tea resolutions for 2014:
1. Keep a diary about every new tea you try and even every little thing you experience regarding that tea. Pay attention how it made you feel, etc.
2. Learn more, discover interesting facts about tea. Find out its benefits for health and wellness.
3. Use cool, fresh, quality water for brewing tea. Also try a range of various strainers/infusers, cups and pots.
4. Find out exactly how to make various kinds of tea applying various temperature level water/brew time.
5. Explore various techniques of cultivation and processing: white, environment-friendly, oolong, black. Discover exactly what factors makes each different.
6. Make tea a healthy and balanced component of your day-to-day liquid consumption. Avoid the sugars and included calories!
7. Attempt increasing flavors as an alternative of sugars. Include some fruit to your warm or iced tea or miss that entirely and buy a combined tea with a selection of fruits currently in the mix. Attempt increasing your very own healthy and balanced flavors to your tea in area of sugars.
8. Clear out the kitchen cupboards. Get rud of ged stagnant tea packages.
9. Try a new type/ kind of tea every single month – at the very least 12 times each year. Go to the store and get a brand-new loosened fallen leave tea.
10. Discover true taste of tea consuming flavors as an alternative of sugars. Include some fruit to your warm or iced tea or buy a combined tea with a selection of fruits currently in the mix.